allAfrica.com: Sudan: South Darfur Displaced Must Brave Long Queues for Little or No Water.
… “Often, they queue all day in vain, as there is no water to be had. They must currently travel long distances to fetch water,” he said, appealing to the responsible authorities to find an urgent solution to the water problem.
- Sanctions still needed on Sudan | TheHill February 6, 2017
- Don’t Let Sudan Off the Hook | Foreign Affairs January 23, 2017
- Modernize, don’t remove, Sudan’s sanctions | TheHill January 18, 2017
- Obama’s Premature ‘Easing’ of Sanctions on Sudan | Human Rights Watch January 13, 2017
- United States to Lift Sudan Sanctions – The New York Times January 13, 2017
- Obama accused of ‘making a deal with the devil’ as he eases sanctions on Sudan January 13, 2017
- Sudan could explode: Now is not the time for the U.S. to play nice with Khartoum – The Washington Post December 16, 2016
- Chemical weapons attacks Darfur | Amnesty International September 29, 2016
- Don’t Forget Darfur – The New York Times February 11, 2016
- Darfur-American Impores President to Make Sudan a Priority in 2016 | Act For Sudan January 29, 2016