allAfrica.com: Sudan: South Darfur Displaced Must Brave Long Queues for Little or No Water.
… “Often, they queue all day in vain, as there is no water to be had. They must currently travel long distances to fetch water,” he said, appealing to the responsible authorities to find an urgent solution to the water problem.
- Analysts: Don’t ‘Gut’ Darfur Peacekeeping Mission With Funding Cuts April 13, 2017
- Channel 4 News filmmakers reveal six week ordeal in Sudanese detention – Channel 4 News April 5, 2017
- Kidnapped, tortured and thrown in jail: my 70 days in Sudan | World news | The Guardian April 5, 2017
- Act for Sudan letter to Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) | Act For Sudan March 26, 2017
- Sanctions still needed on Sudan | TheHill February 6, 2017
- Don’t Let Sudan Off the Hook | Foreign Affairs January 23, 2017
- Modernize, don’t remove, Sudan’s sanctions | TheHill January 18, 2017
- Obama’s Premature ‘Easing’ of Sanctions on Sudan | Human Rights Watch January 13, 2017
- United States to Lift Sudan Sanctions – The New York Times January 13, 2017
- Obama accused of ‘making a deal with the devil’ as he eases sanctions on Sudan January 13, 2017