allAfrica.com: Sudan: South Darfur Displaced Must Brave Long Queues for Little or No Water.
… “Often, they queue all day in vain, as there is no water to be had. They must currently travel long distances to fetch water,” he said, appealing to the responsible authorities to find an urgent solution to the water problem.
- Sudan protests: Omar al-Bashir exploited ethnic division for decades. Now Sudan is united against him. – The Washington Post January 20, 2019
- Act for Sudan: US policy on Sudan must pivot to advance freedom, justice, and democracy | Radio Dabanga January 17, 2019
- Opinion | Marching Toward a Massacre – The New York Times January 16, 2019
- “The Heart of Nuba” — CNNi Coverage – YouTube March 28, 2018
- Bipartisan Group of 57 Lawmakers Call on Trump to Hold Sudan Accountable for Corruption, Human Rights Abuses | U.S. House of Representatives March 28, 2018
- Don’t Remove Sudan From the Terrorism List | World Report | US News February 23, 2018
- Analysts: Don’t ‘Gut’ Darfur Peacekeeping Mission With Funding Cuts April 13, 2017
- Channel 4 News filmmakers reveal six week ordeal in Sudanese detention – Channel 4 News April 5, 2017
- Kidnapped, tortured and thrown in jail: my 70 days in Sudan | World news | The Guardian April 5, 2017
- Act for Sudan letter to Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) | Act For Sudan March 26, 2017