allAfrica.com: Sudan: South Darfur Displaced Must Brave Long Queues for Little or No Water.
… “Often, they queue all day in vain, as there is no water to be had. They must currently travel long distances to fetch water,” he said, appealing to the responsible authorities to find an urgent solution to the water problem.
- ICG: No clear path out of Sudan’s deadlock but progress remains possible | Radio Dabanga August 14, 2022
- Sudan and prospects of seeing light at the end of the tunnel – Sudan Tribune August 7, 2022
- U.S. top diplomat for Africa presses Sudanese military to restore civilian government – Sudan Tribune June 13, 2022
- Joint Security Keeping Forces in Darfur receive training on Human Rights, Protection of Civilians and Humanitarian Principles – Sudan | ReliefWeb June 5, 2022
- Troika and EU Statement on the Resignation of Sudanese Prime Minister Hamdok – United States Department of State January 4, 2022
- Baker signs genocide education bill | WBUR News December 2, 2021
- Massachusetts Gov. Charlie Baker signs genocide education bill into law, as Hanukkah puts the spotlight on rising anti-Semitism – masslive.com December 2, 2021
- Crash kills California couple who helped Darfur refugees gain independence through soccer | Stars and Stripes November 28, 2021
- Joint force launched for security in Darfur | Radio Dabanga September 15, 2021
- Sudan Calls on Interpol to Arrest Fugitives in Egypt, Turkey, UAE | Asharq AL-awsat September 1, 2021