allAfrica.com: Sudan: South Darfur Displaced Must Brave Long Queues for Little or No Water.
… “Often, they queue all day in vain, as there is no water to be had. They must currently travel long distances to fetch water,” he said, appealing to the responsible authorities to find an urgent solution to the water problem.
- A critical juncture for Sudan’s democratic transition | Chatham House – International Affairs Think Tank March 28, 2023
- Joint Darfur security force to be deployed across South Darfur as new batch graduates – Dabanga Radio TV Online February 9, 2023
- Africa: Remembering A True Friend – Roger Winter (1942 – 2023) – allAfrica.com February 8, 2023
- Joint Darfur security force to be deployed across South Darfur as new batch graduates – Dabanga Radio TV Online February 7, 2023
- ICG: No clear path out of Sudan’s deadlock but progress remains possible | Radio Dabanga August 14, 2022
- Sudan and prospects of seeing light at the end of the tunnel – Sudan Tribune August 7, 2022
- U.S. top diplomat for Africa presses Sudanese military to restore civilian government – Sudan Tribune June 13, 2022
- Joint Security Keeping Forces in Darfur receive training on Human Rights, Protection of Civilians and Humanitarian Principles – Sudan | ReliefWeb June 5, 2022
- Troika and EU Statement on the Resignation of Sudanese Prime Minister Hamdok – United States Department of State January 4, 2022
- Baker signs genocide education bill | WBUR News December 2, 2021