allAfrica.com: Sudan: South Darfur Displaced Must Brave Long Queues for Little or No Water.
… “Often, they queue all day in vain, as there is no water to be had. They must currently travel long distances to fetch water,” he said, appealing to the responsible authorities to find an urgent solution to the water problem.
- Massachusetts Lawmakers Considering Genocide Education Mandate October 9, 2019
- Exclusive Sudan PM interview with Radio Dabanga: Meeting with SPLM-AW leader ‘top achievement of Paris visit’ | Radio Dabanga October 1, 2019
- Sudan Rebels to Send Delegation to Khartoum After Successful Cairo Talks – Radio Dabanga September 26, 2019
- Expelled aid groups can return to Sudan: official – Sudan Tribune: Plural news and views on Sudan September 14, 2019
- Sudan’s ruling council, rebel leaders agree on peace talks roadmap – Reuters September 11, 2019
- Sudan’s prime minister to join peace talks in Juba with rebels – Reuters September 10, 2019
- Sudan peace talks open in Juba | Radio Tamazuj September 9, 2019
- SPLM North U-turn on negotiations with Sudan govt | Radio Dabanga September 7, 2019
- U.S. to keep up pressure on Sudan as it discusses lifting sanctions: official – Reuters August 26, 2019
- Public Designation of Sudan’s Salah Gosh under Section 7031(c) – United States Department of State August 14, 2019