allAfrica.com: Sudan: South Darfur Displaced Must Brave Long Queues for Little or No Water.
… “Often, they queue all day in vain, as there is no water to be had. They must currently travel long distances to fetch water,” he said, appealing to the responsible authorities to find an urgent solution to the water problem.
- “The Heart of Nuba” — CNNi Coverage – YouTube March 28, 2018
- Bipartisan Group of 57 Lawmakers Call on Trump to Hold Sudan Accountable for Corruption, Human Rights Abuses | U.S. House of Representatives March 28, 2018
- Don’t Remove Sudan From the Terrorism List | World Report | US News February 23, 2018
- Analysts: Don’t ‘Gut’ Darfur Peacekeeping Mission With Funding Cuts April 13, 2017
- Channel 4 News filmmakers reveal six week ordeal in Sudanese detention – Channel 4 News April 5, 2017
- Kidnapped, tortured and thrown in jail: my 70 days in Sudan | World news | The Guardian April 5, 2017
- Act for Sudan letter to Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) | Act For Sudan March 26, 2017
- Sanctions still needed on Sudan | TheHill February 6, 2017
- Don’t Let Sudan Off the Hook | Foreign Affairs January 23, 2017
- Modernize, don’t remove, Sudan’s sanctions | TheHill January 18, 2017