allAfrica.com: Sudan: South Darfur Displaced Must Brave Long Queues for Little or No Water.
… “Often, they queue all day in vain, as there is no water to be had. They must currently travel long distances to fetch water,” he said, appealing to the responsible authorities to find an urgent solution to the water problem.
- Troika and EU Statement on the Resignation of Sudanese Prime Minister Hamdok – United States Department of State January 4, 2022
- Baker signs genocide education bill | WBUR News December 2, 2021
- Massachusetts Gov. Charlie Baker signs genocide education bill into law, as Hanukkah puts the spotlight on rising anti-Semitism – masslive.com December 2, 2021
- Crash kills California couple who helped Darfur refugees gain independence through soccer | Stars and Stripes November 28, 2021
- Joint force launched for security in Darfur | Radio Dabanga September 15, 2021
- Sudan Calls on Interpol to Arrest Fugitives in Egypt, Turkey, UAE | Asharq AL-awsat September 1, 2021
- $5.5 million USAID grant to boost development, democratic transition in Sudan | Radio Dabanga August 29, 2021
- Administrator Samantha Power’s remarks to Sudanese Americans Physician’s Association• Today News Africa August 14, 2021
- Launch of Mastercard in Sudan ‘a milestone for financial services’ | Radio Dabanga August 11, 2021
- Sudan takes 1st step towards joining International Criminal Court | Sudan News | Al Jazeera August 4, 2021