Central Darfur displaced to be ‘denied aid’ for five months | Radio Dabanga.
… “They will be denied relief operations for a period of five months as a punishment,” according to the coordinator, who appealed to international humanitarian organisations to intervene immediately.
- Troika and EU Statement on the Resignation of Sudanese Prime Minister Hamdok – United States Department of State January 4, 2022
- Baker signs genocide education bill | WBUR News December 2, 2021
- Massachusetts Gov. Charlie Baker signs genocide education bill into law, as Hanukkah puts the spotlight on rising anti-Semitism – masslive.com December 2, 2021
- Crash kills California couple who helped Darfur refugees gain independence through soccer | Stars and Stripes November 28, 2021
- Joint force launched for security in Darfur | Radio Dabanga September 15, 2021
- Sudan Calls on Interpol to Arrest Fugitives in Egypt, Turkey, UAE | Asharq AL-awsat September 1, 2021
- $5.5 million USAID grant to boost development, democratic transition in Sudan | Radio Dabanga August 29, 2021
- Administrator Samantha Power’s remarks to Sudanese Americans Physician’s Association• Today News Africa August 14, 2021
- Launch of Mastercard in Sudan ‘a milestone for financial services’ | Radio Dabanga August 11, 2021
- Sudan takes 1st step towards joining International Criminal Court | Sudan News | Al Jazeera August 4, 2021