- 2019-05-05: Yom HaShoah Commemoration, “Who Will Tell Our Story?” 2pm, Faneuil Hall, Boston. Sponsored by the Jewish Community Relations Council of Greater Boston and its partners. The commemoration will feature testimony from Holocaust survivor Janet Applefield and perspective from Deb Milley, Janet’s daughter, on what it means to be a critical link to the next generation of descendants. RSVP requested.
- 2019-04-28: Sixth Annual Walk Against Genocide, 1:30-3pm. Please join us for this short but powerful program, coordinated by the Massachusetts Coalition to Save Darfur. We’ll start with a gathering and program at the New England Holocaust Memorial, opposite 41 Union St, Boston, followed by a walk to the Armenian Heritage Park on the Rose Kennedy Greenway for a closing program. The program will feature survivors and descendants speaking on the genocide and mass killing experiences of Arawak native Americans, Armenians, Bosnians, Cambodians, the Holocaust, Kurds, Rwandan Tutsis, Sudanese and Ukrainians (Holodomor). If you are on facebook, add yourself as an attendee and invite Boston-area friends to join us. Flyer here.
- 2019-04-13: Kwibuka25, Remember-Unite-Renew, 25th Anniversary Commemoration of the Rwandan Genocide Against the Tutsi, 2-6pm, Boston College High School, 150 William T. Morrissey Blvd., Dorchester. Sponsored by Friends of Rwandan Genocide Survivors (FORGES) and the Rwandan Diaspora New England.Boston College High School. Please join us as we remember the victims, celebrate the resilience of survivors, and raise our voices to stand against genocides.
- 2019-04-12: State House Commemoration of the Armenian Genocide, 10:30 AM – noon, House of Representatives Chamber at the Massachusetts State House, Boston. Reception to follow in the Hall of Flags.
- Joint force launched for security in Darfur | Radio Dabanga September 15, 2021
- Sudan Calls on Interpol to Arrest Fugitives in Egypt, Turkey, UAE | Asharq AL-awsat September 1, 2021
- $5.5 million USAID grant to boost development, democratic transition in Sudan | Radio Dabanga August 29, 2021
- Administrator Samantha Power’s remarks to Sudanese Americans Physician’s Association• Today News Africa August 14, 2021
- Launch of Mastercard in Sudan ‘a milestone for financial services’ | Radio Dabanga August 11, 2021
- Sudan takes 1st step towards joining International Criminal Court | Sudan News | Al Jazeera August 4, 2021
- Sudan: Administrator Samantha Power’s ‘A New Generation of Giving’ Speech to the University of Khartoum – allAfrica.com August 3, 2021
- US Vows to Aid Transition in Sudan | Asharq AL-awsat August 2, 2021
- USAID head: $700 million to support Sudan’s ‘complex and daunting’ transition | Radio Dabanga August 2, 2021
- Former NISS agents stand trial in Sudan for murder, crimes against humanity | Radio Dabanga July 27, 2021