- 2019-05-05: Yom HaShoah Commemoration, “Who Will Tell Our Story?” 2pm, Faneuil Hall, Boston. Sponsored by the Jewish Community Relations Council of Greater Boston and its partners. The commemoration will feature testimony from Holocaust survivor Janet Applefield and perspective from Deb Milley, Janet’s daughter, on what it means to be a critical link to the next generation of descendants. RSVP requested.
- 2019-04-28: Sixth Annual Walk Against Genocide, 1:30-3pm. Please join us for this short but powerful program, coordinated by the Massachusetts Coalition to Save Darfur. We’ll start with a gathering and program at the New England Holocaust Memorial, opposite 41 Union St, Boston, followed by a walk to the Armenian Heritage Park on the Rose Kennedy Greenway for a closing program. The program will feature survivors and descendants speaking on the genocide and mass killing experiences of Arawak native Americans, Armenians, Bosnians, Cambodians, the Holocaust, Kurds, Rwandan Tutsis, Sudanese and Ukrainians (Holodomor). If you are on facebook, add yourself as an attendee and invite Boston-area friends to join us. Flyer here.
- 2019-04-13: Kwibuka25, Remember-Unite-Renew, 25th Anniversary Commemoration of the Rwandan Genocide Against the Tutsi, 2-6pm, Boston College High School, 150 William T. Morrissey Blvd., Dorchester. Sponsored by Friends of Rwandan Genocide Survivors (FORGES) and the Rwandan Diaspora New England.Boston College High School. Please join us as we remember the victims, celebrate the resilience of survivors, and raise our voices to stand against genocides.
- 2019-04-12: State House Commemoration of the Armenian Genocide, 10:30 AM – noon, House of Representatives Chamber at the Massachusetts State House, Boston. Reception to follow in the Hall of Flags.
- Sudan peace accord formalised in Constitutional Document | Radio Dabanga October 19, 2020
- Sudan, ICC prosecutor discuss options for trial of Darfur war crimes suspects – Sudan Tribune October 19, 2020
- Darfur Lawyers: ICC visit ‘historic’ | Radio Dabanga October 18, 2020
- Al Bashir to face questions on Darfur war crimes today | Radio Dabanga October 14, 2020
- SRF-Minawi wants Sudanese to have say in selecting govt officials | Radio Dabanga October 13, 2020
- Sudan’s peace partners pledge to work together for successful implementation – Sudan Tribune: Plural news and views on Sudan October 3, 2020
- Sudanese sign peace deal, anticipate implementation | Radio Dabanga October 3, 2020
- Sudan govt plans for peace accord implementation | Radio Dabanga September 30, 2020
- IMF Board Endorses Staff-Monitored Program for Sudan September 24, 2020
- UNAMID and Sudan Police Forces Commence Joint Patrols in Central Darfur – Sudan | ReliefWeb September 24, 2020