- 2019-05-05: Yom HaShoah Commemoration, “Who Will Tell Our Story?” 2pm, Faneuil Hall, Boston. Sponsored by the Jewish Community Relations Council of Greater Boston and its partners. The commemoration will feature testimony from Holocaust survivor Janet Applefield and perspective from Deb Milley, Janet’s daughter, on what it means to be a critical link to the next generation of descendants. RSVP requested.
- 2019-04-28: Sixth Annual Walk Against Genocide, 1:30-3pm. Please join us for this short but powerful program, coordinated by the Massachusetts Coalition to Save Darfur. We’ll start with a gathering and program at the New England Holocaust Memorial, opposite 41 Union St, Boston, followed by a walk to the Armenian Heritage Park on the Rose Kennedy Greenway for a closing program. The program will feature survivors and descendants speaking on the genocide and mass killing experiences of Arawak native Americans, Armenians, Bosnians, Cambodians, the Holocaust, Kurds, Rwandan Tutsis, Sudanese and Ukrainians (Holodomor). If you are on facebook, add yourself as an attendee and invite Boston-area friends to join us. Flyer here.
- 2019-04-13: Kwibuka25, Remember-Unite-Renew, 25th Anniversary Commemoration of the Rwandan Genocide Against the Tutsi, 2-6pm, Boston College High School, 150 William T. Morrissey Blvd., Dorchester. Sponsored by Friends of Rwandan Genocide Survivors (FORGES) and the Rwandan Diaspora New England.Boston College High School. Please join us as we remember the victims, celebrate the resilience of survivors, and raise our voices to stand against genocides.
- 2019-04-12: State House Commemoration of the Armenian Genocide, 10:30 AM – noon, House of Representatives Chamber at the Massachusetts State House, Boston. Reception to follow in the Hall of Flags.
- US Vows to Aid Transition in Sudan | Asharq AL-awsat August 2, 2021
- Former NISS agents stand trial in Sudan for murder, crimes against humanity | Radio Dabanga July 27, 2021
- Paris Club cancels $14.1 billion Sudan debt | Radio Dabanga July 17, 2021
- Sudan Cabinet: ‘Unanimous decision’ to hand Darfur war crimes accused to ICC | Radio Dabanga June 27, 2021
- IMF announces debt relief package for Sudan June 23, 2021
- Governor Minni Minawi pledges diversity in Darfur govt | Radio Dabanga June 18, 2021
- New West Darfur Wali vows to address security in El Geneina | Radio Dabanga June 15, 2021
- Joint UN Press Release – UN agencies in Sudan reach conflict-affected communities in non-government-controlled areas for first time in a decade [EN/AR] – Sudan | ReliefWeb June 13, 2021
- $500m World Bank grant for water resources in Sudan | Radio Dabanga June 2, 2021
- Minawi: ‘Sudan govt obligated to transfer $700 million for Darfur development’ | Radio Dabanga May 23, 2021