- 2019-05-05: Yom HaShoah Commemoration, “Who Will Tell Our Story?” 2pm, Faneuil Hall, Boston. Sponsored by the Jewish Community Relations Council of Greater Boston and its partners. The commemoration will feature testimony from Holocaust survivor Janet Applefield and perspective from Deb Milley, Janet’s daughter, on what it means to be a critical link to the next generation of descendants. RSVP requested.
- 2019-04-28: Sixth Annual Walk Against Genocide, 1:30-3pm. Please join us for this short but powerful program, coordinated by the Massachusetts Coalition to Save Darfur. We’ll start with a gathering and program at the New England Holocaust Memorial, opposite 41 Union St, Boston, followed by a walk to the Armenian Heritage Park on the Rose Kennedy Greenway for a closing program. The program will feature survivors and descendants speaking on the genocide and mass killing experiences of Arawak native Americans, Armenians, Bosnians, Cambodians, the Holocaust, Kurds, Rwandan Tutsis, Sudanese and Ukrainians (Holodomor). If you are on facebook, add yourself as an attendee and invite Boston-area friends to join us. Flyer here.
- 2019-04-13: Kwibuka25, Remember-Unite-Renew, 25th Anniversary Commemoration of the Rwandan Genocide Against the Tutsi, 2-6pm, Boston College High School, 150 William T. Morrissey Blvd., Dorchester. Sponsored by Friends of Rwandan Genocide Survivors (FORGES) and the Rwandan Diaspora New England.Boston College High School. Please join us as we remember the victims, celebrate the resilience of survivors, and raise our voices to stand against genocides.
- 2019-04-12: State House Commemoration of the Armenian Genocide, 10:30 AM – noon, House of Representatives Chamber at the Massachusetts State House, Boston. Reception to follow in the Hall of Flags.
- SRF groups get seven portfolios in Sudan’s new cabinet – Radio Dabanga January 6, 2021
- IMF: ‘Removal from terrorism list first step in debt relief for Sudan’ | Radio Dabanga December 16, 2020
- Sudan PM Hamdok: ‘No place to hide’ from accountability | Radio Dabanga December 15, 2020
- Sudan officially removed from USA list of State Sponsors of Terrorism | Radio Dabanga December 15, 2020
- Statement from Secretary Steven T. Mnuchin on Sudan | U.S. Department of the Treasury December 14, 2020
- Tribal reconciliation agreement in South Darfur | Radio Dabanga November 30, 2020
- Sudan rebel leaders welcomed in Khartoum | Radio Dabanga November 16, 2020
- Engel Statement on Delisting Sudan as a State Sponsor of Terrorism – Press Releases – House Foreign Affairs Committee October 26, 2020
- Sudan peace accord formalised in Constitutional Document | Radio Dabanga October 19, 2020
- Sudan, ICC prosecutor discuss options for trial of Darfur war crimes suspects – Sudan Tribune October 19, 2020