- 2019-05-05: Yom HaShoah Commemoration, “Who Will Tell Our Story?” 2pm, Faneuil Hall, Boston. Sponsored by the Jewish Community Relations Council of Greater Boston and its partners. The commemoration will feature testimony from Holocaust survivor Janet Applefield and perspective from Deb Milley, Janet’s daughter, on what it means to be a critical link to the next generation of descendants. RSVP requested.
- 2019-04-28: Sixth Annual Walk Against Genocide, 1:30-3pm. Please join us for this short but powerful program, coordinated by the Massachusetts Coalition to Save Darfur. We’ll start with a gathering and program at the New England Holocaust Memorial, opposite 41 Union St, Boston, followed by a walk to the Armenian Heritage Park on the Rose Kennedy Greenway for a closing program. The program will feature survivors and descendants speaking on the genocide and mass killing experiences of Arawak native Americans, Armenians, Bosnians, Cambodians, the Holocaust, Kurds, Rwandan Tutsis, Sudanese and Ukrainians (Holodomor). If you are on facebook, add yourself as an attendee and invite Boston-area friends to join us. Flyer here.
- 2019-04-13: Kwibuka25, Remember-Unite-Renew, 25th Anniversary Commemoration of the Rwandan Genocide Against the Tutsi, 2-6pm, Boston College High School, 150 William T. Morrissey Blvd., Dorchester. Sponsored by Friends of Rwandan Genocide Survivors (FORGES) and the Rwandan Diaspora New England.Boston College High School. Please join us as we remember the victims, celebrate the resilience of survivors, and raise our voices to stand against genocides.
- 2019-04-12: State House Commemoration of the Armenian Genocide, 10:30 AM – noon, House of Representatives Chamber at the Massachusetts State House, Boston. Reception to follow in the Hall of Flags.
- Darfur rebel group SLM-AW to join peace process | Radio Dabanga April 5, 2021
- Juba Declaration of Principles draws praise from across Sudan’s political spectrum | Radio Dabanga March 30, 2021
- Sudan govt, SPLN-N El Hilu sign Declaration of Principles in Juba | Radio Dabanga March 28, 2021
- Sudan Revolutionary Front discuss peace agreement implementation | Radio Dabanga March 13, 2021
- Sudanese militia leader Musa Hilal freed after pardon | Reuters March 11, 2021
- Member of Sudan’s Sovereignty Council Idris warns of ‘proliferation of arms, militiamen in Darfur’ | Radio Dabanga March 10, 2021
- Rebel leaders join Sudan Sovereignty Council | Radio Dabanga March 8, 2021
- Sudan’s Land Commission will use traditional methods in Darfur: official – Sudan Tribune: Plural news and views on Sudan March 1, 2021
- Sudan Liberation Army discusses peace in Darfur | Radio Dabanga February 20, 2021
- Minawi: Sudan’s MoU with ICC is ‘first step in achieving justice’ | Radio Dabanga February 18, 2021